Trader Assistant - Paris
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker, active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam city centre, and we also have offices in Paris, London and Hong Kong from where the regional and US markets are traded.
WEBB Traders is looking for a Trader Assistant to join our Trading team in Paris.
- Crossing of positions
- Monitoring the market making performances on various exchanges
- Reconciliation of positions
- Middle office coding
- Opportunity to learn to trade financial products from some of the most experienced traders in the business
- Facilities to develop your skills and competences
- Role will be located in Paris, France
Education & Experience
- Master degree with strong mathematical background like mathematics, statistics, econometrics, finance or computer sciences
- Strong interest in option trading and financial markets, demonstrated through attended courses at university and trading (work) experience
- Experience with VBA or other (scripting) language like C, C++, Python or Lua
- First experience in financial markets
- Driving execution and accountability
- Outstanding arithmetic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-balanced and rational by character
- Strong communicator and team player
- Good written and spoken English
To make the right match between you and our ambitions, we may use a pre-employment screening and an assessment during our recruitment process.