WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam City Centre and is supported by a broader European presence from where the regional, US and Brazil markets are traded.
Are you interested in trading, maybe traded some financial instruments yourself, and just started (or soon to start) a Master’s in a quantitative field?
WEBB Traders is looking for a student that is to pursue a career in trading. This could be the first step into that direction by working two days (13:30 – 22:00) as part of the quant trading team. The team is young, driven and works closely together to meet team goals.
Within this role you are responsible for operating automated trading strategies outside regular European trading hours. You will analyse trades and act decisively in case of irregular behaviour. Next to that, you will participate in quantitative research with the objective to improve our existing- or develop new trading strategies.
As a Quant Trader, you will:
● Develop- and execute data-driven strategies in financial markets.
● Backtest new trading ideas or strategy improvements and provide detailed and accurate reports on the results.
● Provide day-to-day trading reports.
● Contribute to all aspects of the trading desk activities, including: position reconciliation, risk management tasks, and post trade analysis.
● Work closely together with other trading teams and the Risk department.
● Continue building towards a more automated and data-driven trading environment and make it future proof.
What do we offer?
● The opportunity to join a highly professional and driven team in a very challenging market
● Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
● Facilities to develop your skills and competencies
● A competitive reward package
● Healthy lunch at the office
● Free sports facility
● Travel costs reimbursement
● Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
● A great office in the center of vibrant Amsterdam
Who are you?
Nice to haves