Senior Quant Analyst
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam City Centre and is supported by a broader European presence from where the regional, US and Brazil markets are traded.
Are you the Senior Quantitative Analyst to take the lead in building out our own Research department?
WEBB Traders is looking for a Senior Quantitative Analyst in Amsterdam with experience in the proprietary trading sector, to take on the unique opportunity to build up a research team and environment from scratch. Meaning; lots of autonomy and impact to be made!
As Senior Quantitative Analyst you work closely with our traders, risk managers and developers, and are responsible for:
- Development of pricing models for (equity) derivatives
- Development and optimisation of data-driven trading strategies in financial markets
- Post-trade analysis; investigating execution- and trade performance
- Exploring new markets and products
- Mentoring and guiding junior quantitative analysts
- Facilitating an increasingly automated and data-driven trading environment
- Stimulating continuous improvement by critically, yet constructively, challenging others
What do we offer?
- The unique opportunity to build up a research team and environment from scratch
- A highly professional and driven team in a very challenging market
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- Facilities to develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
- A great office in the center of vibrant Amsterdam
- MSc. or higher in a quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience as a quantitative analyst at a proprietary trading house
- Deep understanding of derivatives (options) pricing; Black-Scholes model, trees, PDEs
- Proven track record of contributing significant improvements to various trading desks
- Combining a structured research mindset with a pragmatic drive for results
- Proficiency with programming languages like Python, R, C++ and/or C#
- Experience supporting and coaching junior colleagues
Nice to haves
- Experience with version control (Git), unit testing, code coverage and code reviewing
- Knowledge of GCP or a similar cloud computing solution.
- Apply on our WEBB site.
- Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you will fit.
- Have a chat via cam with us (unless you are around and can drop by for a coffee).
- Come and visit our office in Amsterdam for interviews and a drink.
- Nail the assessment and personality test.
- Accept our offer!