WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker, active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam city centre, and we also have offices in Paris, London and Hong Kong from where the regional and US markets are traded.
WEBB has opportunities for an experienced Quantitative Trader in Amsterdam or London
We are looking to expand our trading team with an experienced quantitative trader who is currently running proven and profitable strategies with holding periods from minutes to few hours. A track record of at least 2 years with an annualised Sharpe-Ratio of 2 and above. Amsterdam or London based.
Your work will consist of:
- Design and implement new trading algorithms within the current framework;
- Monitor trading activity;
- Expand trading scope to new markets and product classes.
- Quantitative academic background, preferably MSc/PhD in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering;
- At least three years of experience in statistical arbitrage trading within mid-frequency till high frequency space;
- Experience performing statistical analysis with Matlab, R or a similar software package;
- Experience programming in one of C#/Java/C++ language desirable;
- Asset universe should be mainly equities, fixed income or FX are a plus.
- Realized portfolio Sharpe Ratio must be above 2 over the past two years;
- Excellent communication skills.
- The opportunity to join a highly professional team in a very challenging market;
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company;
- A competitive reward packages;
- Opportunity to work from London in the near future.