Options Trader - Paris
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global
proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on
leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are
entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our
headquarters is in Amsterdam City Centre and is supported by a broader European
presence from where the regional and US markets are traded.
WEBB Traders is looking for a Options Trader to join our Trading team in Paris.
- Pricing and trading options of listed financial instruments, as well as managing and optimizing your daily positions
- Risk management
- Daily communication with brokers
- Pnl reporting
- The opportunity to join a highly professional and ambitious trading company in a very challenging and competitive market
- Facilities to develop your skills and competences
- A competitive package with a considerable potential upside
- Role will be located in Paris, France
Education & Experience
- Master degree with strong mathematical background like mathematics, statistics, econometrics, finance or computer sciences
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in options trading
- Proven P&L record with consistent returns and profits.
- Experience with VBA or other (scripting) language like C, C++, Python or Lua
- Driving execution and accountability
- Outstanding arithmetic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-balanced and rational by character
- Strong communicator and team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Apply on our WEBB site
- Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you will fit
- Have a chat via cam with us
- Come and visit our office in Paris for an interview and a coffee
- Accept our offer!