Head of Finance & Control
WEBB Traders is a fast growing global proprietary trading company which means they trade for their own account and risk on international exchanges. WEBB is growing fast and to further safeguard that growth, space has been created for a Head F&C. A responsible role as a cooperating foreman where you and your team of three ensure reliable figures at all times. When opening new offices abroad, you are involved in setting up a sound financial administration, which you also help to develop to the next professional level. WEBB's drive is large.
Your duties are broad and very varied. Never a dull moment. Just to give you an impression:
- Management accounting and financial reporting;
- Daily management of three employees (FA, FC and BC) and management of finance & control;
- Analysis and reporting to management;
- Group control and consolidation;
- Regulatory reporting incl. contacts with e.g. De Nederlandse Bank, FCA (England) and AMF (France);
- (Pro)actively build on the scalability of global F&C and the team and continuously improve together;
- Drawing up the annual accounts and point of contact for the accountant during the interim and annual audits;
- Translating strategic management goals into measurable KPIs and monitoring progress on those KPIs;
- Actively follow the market and market developments and thus respond to (future) developments;
- Monitor budgets and support in drawing them up;
- Leading in achieving an optimal tax position for the business and WEBB as an organization and monitoring that WEBB complies with the legislation and regulations in this area.
A very versatile and broad function that is at the heart of the organization. Grow, develop and continue to grow. This is a full-time position where you report to the Board.
Who are you?
- You can only handle the diversity and challenges in this position with the right attitude, personality and background. With regard to the latter, we assume someone with an RA background and between 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the financial sector. This way you can contribute directly with up-to-date knowledge about F&C (Dutch GAAP), regulatory reporting and (international) tax matters.
- As a professional you are driven to always be able to present accurate and reliable figures. This gives management the basis for making decisions.
- You are strongly IT-minded and see the way and opportunity there to make and keep things manageable and scalable.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- As a person you bring a 'can do' mentality and an enormous drive to get things done. You are curious and like to immerse yourself in something, get stuck in and learn new things. Both on the content of your profession and in involvement in projects.
- You have strong communication skills and you enjoy working with colleagues from a wide variety of cultures.
- Above all, you want to have fun in a flat and dynamic environment with nice people around you. Play hard, laugh hard!
For an independent, hands-on and result-driven Head F&C, WEBB offers an inspiring working environment in the center of Amsterdam. A place where you can build and grow. Where you can laugh, learn and direct. Have an impact and be a part of a fast-growing ambitious international environment. Within this you provide direction and guidance and you have an impact on F&C within WEBB.
We offer a healthy lunch at the office, free sports facilities, fun activities with your colleagues and the opportunity to continue to develop yourself in terms of skills and competences. Of course you get a competitive benefits package (basic €85-90k gross per year incl. holiday pay) plus a substantial annual bonus of avg. 3 to 6 monthly salaries (based on personal targets and profit sharing). Furthermore, a reimbursement for travel costs and everything you need to be able to do your work adequately.
Is this the position that matches your ambition, does such a dynamic international environment suit you well and do you bring the right experience with you to be successful as a cooperating foreman within WEBB? Then apply directly via the vacancy on the ISA GROUP website.
If you have any questions, please contact Marianne Plugge (Recruiter/Sourcing Assistant at ISA GROUP) on 06-44573718.