Experienced Trading Software Engineer
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam City Centre and is supported by a broader European presence from where the regional, US and Brazil markets are traded.
Enjoy collaborating with in-house end-users? Eager to gain a deep understanding of the domain you work in? Looking for a job with significant and long-lasting impact on your company’s success?
Come join the team in Amsterdam, Paris or London to build out our trading infrastructure, and help define the future of WEBB Traders!
What do we offer?
- The unique opportunity to build up a trading infrastructure together with other industry experts
- To be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular basis
Who are you?
- Software engineer with 2-5 years’ experience with HPC and/or real-time systems
- Mastery of relevant programming languages (C++, Python, Rust, SQL)
- Conscious of impact of software decisions on resources (system and network)
- Strong appreciation for the need to keep things simple
- Insatiable drive to understand everything
- Team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and helping others thrive
- Track record of increasingly significant impact
(Experience in the trading industry not needed)
- Apply on our WEBB site.
- Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you are the right person for this job.
- Online interviews through which you prove your worth and we align on mutual expectations.
- Nail the assessment and personality test.
- Accept our offer!