Experienced Equity Options Trader – Paris
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology.
We are entrepreneurial and innovative in our spirits, and we like to embrace teamwork and creativity. Our headquarter is in Amsterdam and is supported by a broader European presence in Paris and London from where the regional and US markets are traded.
We are now in a dynamic phase of scaling up and our teams are constantly growing, as is our core business. Our team consists of hard-core traders, curious researchers, brilliant and creative developers and an enthusiastic support staff. We’re not afraid to think differently, embrace new ideas and dream big.
In the Paris office, we are looking for an experienced Equity Options Trader
with a proven track record to further expand our business. It's a great opportunity to work in synergy with a diverse team of senior traders, and contribute to run and expand an already established and profitable equity desk, bringing our wider trading team to the next level.
- Responsible for running a market-making book covering global exchanges
- Take a model-based / quantitative approach, trading on the EU, UK, and US markets
- Generate consistent and steady returns by applying a disciplined trading approach
- Make markets, develop relationships and provide pricing to brokers
- Report to the Head of Desk / Business Partner
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a highly professional and ambitious trading company in a highly competitive field
- A generous package with a considerable potential upside
- Facilities to develop your skills and competences
- The possibility to work in a diverse, international, highly driven team
- Working in the beautiful centre of Paris
- Lunch vouchers
- Sport facilities
- Fun activities in the office
Who are you?
- Degree with strong mathematical background, like mathematics, statistics, econometrics, finance or computer sciences
- You have 2-4 years of experience as an equity options trader
- Proven track record with consistent returns
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as experience using a model-based strategy to minimise risk.
- Drive for results, competitiveness, discipline and decisiveness are your basic standards and you are well-balanced and rational by character.
- Apply on our WEBB site
- Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you will fit
- Have a first introduction chat online with us
- Nail the rest of the interviews and come to visit our office in Paris and meeting the team
- Accept our offer!