Experienced Digital Assets Trader
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam city Centre and is supported by a broader European presence from where the regional and US markets are traded
Are you an enthusiast Digital Assets Trader able to inspire our team with trading ideas?
WEBB Traders is looking for experienced Digital Assets Traders in Amsterdam that will be able to bring crypto trading to the next level in close cooperation with our Quant team. The team is young, and works closely together to meet the team goals.
Do you want to take the next step in your career, looking to share your experience and build a Crypto trading desk? Then we are looking for you!!!
As a Digital Assets Traders, you are responsible for the development and execution of various systematic trading strategies in the crypto space. You will have a clear understanding of the technology and systematics of the digital asset space, know how strategies should operate and recognize odd behavior and market patterns or characteristics to improve an existing- or develop a new strategy.
As a crypto trader, you will:
- Research and set up a trading structure in the digital asset space
- Develop and execute (automatic) trading strategies in the digital asset markets
- Work with the Quant team towards a successful implementation of new (semi-)automatic crypto trading strategies.
- Interpret day-to-day trading reports and suggest improvements based on those reports.
- Contribute to all aspects of the trading desk activities, including: position reconciliation, risk management tasks, and post trade analysis.
- Work closely together with other trading teams and the Risk department.
- Continue building towards a more automated and data-driven trading environment and make it future proof.
- Effectively and critically challenging others when necessary.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a highly professional team
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- Facilities to develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
- A great office in the center of vibrant Amsterdam
- Travel costs reimbursement
Who are you?
- Professional experience as a (arbitrage) crypto trader, with clear knowledge of the digital asset space (crypto exchanges, API’s, block chain technology and trading methodology)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computational Finance (or equivalent)
- A proven track record in the crypto space; the ability to perform well in all market conditions
- Good understanding of crypto market microstructure
- Very creative and able to come up with new trading ideas
- A driven, innovative and enterprising team player
- A strong analytical thinker, risk tolerant, stress resistant and up-to-date with latest developments
Nice to have
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python
- Easily able to translate trading ideas into code
- Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you will fit.
- Have a chat via cam with us.
- Come and visit our office in Amsterdam for interviews and a drink.
- Nail the assessment and personality test.