WEBB Traders is a fast growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam city center and is supported by a broader European presence from where the regional and US markets are traded.
WEBB Traders is looking for an experienced data engineer to design, build and optimize our (historical) data environment to boost our research and analysis capabilities.
Come join the team in Amsterdam or Paris and help define the future of WEBB Traders!
What do we offer?
• The unique opportunity to help build up a trading firm together with industry experts
• To be part of a fast growing company
• A competitive reward package
• Healthy lunch at the office
• Free sport facility
• Travel costs reimbursement
• Fun activities with colleagues on regular basis
Who are you?
• Data engineer with 2-5 years’ experience managing and optimizing real-time data pipelines and historical (time series) databases
• Mastery of relevant database technologies (SQL, Timescale, MongoDB, BigQuery, …)
• Proficiency with Python and/or C++
• Strong appreciation for the need to keep things simple
• Structured conceptual thinker
• Team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and helping others thrive
• Apply on our WEBB site.
• Please share with us your motivation to work with us and why you think you are the right person for this job.
• Online interviews through which you prove your worth and we align on mutual expectations.
• Nail the technical assessment.
• Accept our offer!